We Take the Stress Out of Moving
Moving to a new a home can be exciting – and stressful. From packing your beloved belongings with care, to hiring and managing movers and schedules and, on top of it all, keeping up with your day-to-day responsibilities, it’s no wonder that moving has been dubbed one of life’s most stressful transitions.
Sort It Out can manage your move from start to finish, letting you enjoy the excitement of your new adventure while we seamlessly manage the logistics in the background.
Relax and Let Us Help You Plan and Execute
Whether it’s across town or across the country, our Transition and Relocation Professional will make your move as stress-free as possible. We will plan, pack, unpack and organize and settle you in with the care and skill that only true professionals can deliver.
- Comprehensive evaluation of your individual move needs
- Customized, overall plan that covers every detail
- Downsizing assistance
- Packing materials coordination
- Provision of packing supplies
- Supervising and execution of packing (as needed)
- Moving day management
- Coordination of movers in loading and unloading trucks
- Overseeing unpacking for each room and furniture placement
- Organization of key rooms: kitchen, baths, master bedroom, and others as needed
- Transition management for former residence
- Arrangement and supervision of former residence post-move cleaning
- Closure of former residence for transition
Ensure a smooth move and a fresh start for you and your family.
Experienced and QUALIFIED Move Managers
Moving an entire household can be a complex project. Sort It Out brings many resources together to make your move successful and free of stress. We know which professionals to use, when to use them, and how to use them for your benefit. We assist in the research and due-diligence needed to identify and protect your valuables during the transition. We draw from a pool of experienced professional organizers to help with larger moves and we work with, and manage, a wide range of qualified professionals including real estate brokers, estate planners, liquidators, shippers, movers, appraisers, and many others to ensure that every aspect of your move is handled with professionalism and care.