What is Virtual Organizing?
Virtual Organizing is a means to organize any space in your home while working with a professional organizer remotely. It is accomplished using technology like video conferencing, the phone or sharing photos electronically, and offers the same expertise, guidance and support that you would receive having a professional organizer in your home.
Is Virtual Organizing Right For Me?
Virtual Organizing offers many benefits. Here’s how to tell if it’s the right fit for you.
- You have a DIY spirit, and need guidance and accountability as you work your way toward your organizing goals.
- You are motivated, focused, willing to do the physical work (or have help) and do ‘homework’ in between organizing sessions while still working at your own pace.
- You may be overwhelmed at the prospect of tackling an organizing project and don’t know where to start. You would benefit from the expertise and support of a professional.
- You need flexibility in your schedule. Virtual organizing sessions are often shorter than their onsite counterparts.
- You want to work with a professional organizer, but one is not in your area.
- You are comfortable using technology such as Zoom, FaceTime or sharing photos electronically and have the device and connectivity to support this type of communication.
- Virtual Organizing is cost-effective, with pricing often much less than a professional organizer’s onsite rate. This suits your budget.
How Do You Do Virtual Organizing?
We’ll begin with a virtual tour of the area(s) that you would like organized. We will discuss how you (and others) use the space, the challenges you face, and what your vision is for each area. We’ll talk about how to achieve your goals and an action plan will be created just for you including establishing systems that make the best use of your space, that suits your lifestyle and ensures that you can stay on track.